Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Endorsements

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has endorsed Trey Grayson, for what that's worth. Here's the release from the Grayson campaign:

“I’m grateful to have the support of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and its members who share my agenda. I’m running for U.S. Senate, because I’m fed up with the Obama agenda of more government, out-of-control spending, increased deficits and job-killing policies. If I’m elected I will fight for a balanced budget and economic policies that will free small businesses and entrepreneurs to expand their businesses, innovate and create jobs,” said Grayson. “I will always put Kentucky first and fight for our priorities, including working to reduce the burdensome national debt that threatens our economic well being now and for future generations.”

In the endorsement, U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Thomas Donohue wrote to Grayson, “It is the Chamber’s goal to help elect a pro-business Congress and work diligently in the interests of businesses large and small to advance legislation that encourages economic growth, job creation and a less intrusive federal government. Your support of pro-business issues earned this endorsement.” Read the endorsement letter.

No comments: